Tuesday, June 24, 2008

=)

hello,i'm back to blog!
busy dis few days for my coming wedding dinner!
will be held at j.b...on the 31-8-08!!
awaiting for dat day!
already told frens,relatives..
is a gd start to another life...!!
everything change since i have my BABY.
doctor say is going to be 2mths!
haha,n i just look worst than a PIG.
omg,nv have such a big stomach b4,so excited la!
i keep myself healthy ok!
so NO MORE SMOKE,CLUB,DRINKS currently.
husband treat me GOOD.n I LOVE HIM WELL.
his been cooking recently,n he IMPROVES.hahaha
going to MILAN,the bridal house for my photos soon,think in dis 3wks time,if not stomach getting bigger!YUCKKSS.
SAD!no more outing for my birthday dis year!!think just a celebration at hm..=(
hope time pass fast,cuz i wan to get myself SLIM.HAHAHAHA.
alright,just wait.OK!


IS A NEW START.
A GOOD START.
NEVER END!

No comments: