Saturday, July 12, 2008

time pass.

free for blog,as today i knock off at 8.30pm.early back home but nothing to do.SIAN AH.cannot go here,cannot go dere.EVERYDAY JUST BE AT HOME N BE A AUNTY!haha,life gets bored!BUT,whenever i think of my little baby,i will GET HIGH!i think is 10weeks already..each day i eat more n more,slp lots,but dis few days i slp lesser
cuz i have lots of thing to do at work n home!WOMAN R LIKE DIS.and i'm kinda tired .as i always say:''min ku de nui ren''...hais..
wait for the next check up on the 28th,I'M SO EXCITED WHENEVER I GO FOR CHECK UP K,hahaha!!I'M GETTING MORE LIKE A AUNTY INSTEAD OF A 20YEARS OLD GIRL.wad can i do?,but 2 wait n wait for the time to pass..but i'm sure dat dis 9mths will b a fun stage of my life!as my stomach get bigger n bigger!
i hate to wake up every morning as u noe wad??i VOMIT but nth come outs!is so suffering la!ONLY IN THE MORNING,HISTORY WILL REPEAT.f***!!
HATE THE FEELING,but bo bian la!!SORRY NO PIC!haha,update again as i wanna slp liao!HAPPY 270.


-brithday coming but not going anywhere! =(
-dad n mum is coming! =)
-next month finally going back 2 s'pore! =)
-seeing all my lovely frens wif my fat n ugly face. >.<
-WEDDING for MR RICHARD N MISS CHRISTINE!! =))
-HAPPY LIFE !

=)



No comments: