Tuesday, August 26, 2008

hey hey

is been a longtime i nv blog.cuz got NOTHING TO BLOG LO.haha=) finish my medicure n pedicure 2day.stay at hm for the whole day lo.SIAN LA.order pizza to eat cuz really lazy to go out.n THE SKY IS BLACK.recently watching the ''tang xin feng bao,jia hao yue yuan''..knn,so angry wif the show,but kinda touching..JUST FEELING HIGH!but tml noon i'm going back to PALOH!YEA YEA=) gonna c my frens soon!MY ''270''...i find dat i have less frens ..ever since i come back,EVERYTHING CHANGE.WAD IS FRENS?FRENS JUST SUCKS...!!i mean not ALL..just disappointed wif SOME,but is ok.i DUN NEED YOU,n YOU DUN NEED ME AS WELL.rite?well,getting less n less pple coming to my wedding!so I JUST DUN GET EXCITED..i'm telling the truth!haha=)
ok,dun feel lke blogging..will update when i'm back from s'pore..

picture's will BE coming soon..
I JUST LOVE MY HUBBY N PARENTS!

No comments: