Wednesday, October 15, 2008

bored

today just back to s'pore.reach about 10++..
omg,it was so late,cuz of the jam..
mum n me walk a long distance with so many things..
can u imagine a pregnant women carries like 3-4 bag?
hahaha.luckily i'm strong nia. :p
alright,reach home safely with all the sweats..
went to bath den for my breakfast..
mum was nagging y the house is so dirty la..n *@#$T%^&/,.~~~~
hahahaha.she is forever like dis..

mum was very busy with her houseworks..
so i took a nap in the noon as i got nothing to do..
eat n slp..again ..n is gonna repeat for the next 2wks...
wad can i do?home is sweet.but without my hubby here..ARGHH~~
i am worrying whether he can take care of himself not..
stupid hubby always got me to help him with dis n dat..
but dis 2wks,he gonna LEARN..
wish him'good luck ya'.. hahaha

alright...gonna miss him like f***...
gonna stop blog.
is time for shower again n my dinner!

No comments: