Sunday, November 9, 2008

=(

From 2day onwards til coming saturday,i will be staying at angeline house.
cause hubby went to japan!
haha,neither sad nor happy cause without him,i'm just LONELY!
work still have to go on as usual.as i dun 1 2 do nothing at home la!
will be seeing hubby on saturday night,but...
sunday he is going to K.L wif Eddy(hairdresser too)..
This time,i never go K.L wif him cause of some reason...
Aright,pregnant woman is always lazy to run here run there..
So,i will be a good gal!Swear la! =)

kinda tired this few days cause watch drama til kinda late too..
Got to stop my drama for aweek =(
Hope everything will be alright for me cause mum is so worried dat i'm leaving at fren house!
Please,i'm a big gal now la!Really la!hahaha.

I'm sleepy sia.
Hehehehe,i wanna say goodbye and good nights!
update again when i'm free!
Nights..





And....







I miss my hubby!

No comments: