Monday, November 3, 2008

finally i'm back to this boring blog.haha.
finally i'm free!cuz since i got back from s'pore,dats lot of thing waiting for me to b done,
n i really have no time for blog la...:p
1stly,you know wad?when i come back from s'pore.
i mean when the moment i step into my house,i really wanna FAINT.
floor will dirty,dusty n STICKY!kitchen in a MESS!toilet fill with HAIR!
And my room......
OH MY GOD,my husband is really a idiot.
I guess he really cant live without me,cuz i'm his MARIAH~~!HAHA.
Things will done b4 i went to sleep.Really a tired day dat day.

Nowadays economy is bad,and business is really bad too!
Wad to do?I think is time for god to drop some money down. =)
And i have been waiting!

Just finish watching 尖子攻略..a drama dat took so long to finish la!(i mean i took long.)Hehe
now watching 与敌同行 and 不良笑花,this is really a funny n stupid drama!Even my mum watch it!
still got 少年四大名捕 waiting for me la..Actually i already finish download le..but i still got lot drama in the que..
And the new drama,珠光宝气 and 东山飘雨西关晴!i think is a nice drama ya!I want faster finish my old drama n watch 珠光宝气 la!!FAST FAST FAST!
So i have less time for blog.HEHEhe ;p
anything can leave me a tag la STUPID FRENS!

HAhahaha...i think is been a fucking long time i did not update my pic ya..
I think need to take some n post it up when i go to KL wif hubby..
Oh ya,hubby is going japan next sunday,and i will be LONELY for 1 week!
HAI,but hope he will get me the things i want, =)
After he come back from japan,rest 1 day and we going 2 days trip to KL wif dad mum?
Still not yet decided cause hubby say wanna bring mummy to GENTING!
Planning n arranging...
LOL.Neither playing nor gamble...Going for a walk?Alright,better than nothing...!HAa.
But genting weather is really shiok la! HuHuHuHu~~

Ok,my leg got numb about 10x +++
And my eye is getting tired..
Alright,i need rest,best is SLEEP..but...
hubby still not yet back. =(
I'm waiting but i really need rest...
BYE BYE~~

update again when free..








No comments: