Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Went to yam cha with angeline about 11++
She send me back to my HOME SWEET HOME!
Finally i'm back home,and i'm so happy!
Slack awhile den start my housework..
I think is been a week i never clean my house..
Really dusty n messy sia..
Sweep,mop,wash clothes..
Took a shower n have my noodles,as i'm hungry liao.
Slacking again,but ironing my clothes later..
WTF!always lot of things to do..
Really a housewife!

Hubby will be back tonight,from KL!
HAHA,i'm so happy,cause he bought some stuffs for me from Japan..
Will be posting the pics tonight!
HAHAHA!thanks so much to him&really so happy..!
And guess wad?
This month we r broke!Cause he spent quite a lot in Japan..
Hai,need save liao..Really...
Save for my princess!

Alright,going to rest awhile cause the night is still young!
Time is slow without you..




No comments: