Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Work as usual.
not really busy today.sian nia.
time really slow lo,WTF!
finally 1 more day of work is my off day.
Really such a tired week i have.
Wait so long,hate it man!
No more next time please.

Listening to music now,but going bed soon.
Really very tired.
And i dont know wad happen to my face.Bad completion sia.
Wad to do?think not enough water hor..
but honestly,i dislike drinking water,
maybe is a bad habit of mine,but for the sick of my princess,
i already tried not to drink cold water,
but sometimes really cant control cause of the fucking hot weather,
Really buay da han sia. :p

Alright,i'm counting the days..
3 more days to see my hubby..

Gonna sleep,
YES!is my princess want to sleep..HAHA!
Nights~



C miss R. LOTS!LOTS!LOTS!

Yes,is infinity..

No comments: