Monday, January 19, 2009

Tomorrow is the day!Yea Yea :)
Haha,finally the day has come.
And everybody is asking me:''Are you excited?'',''Have you got your things prepare?'' ... ...
And i have be answering:''Yes yes yes... ... ''
Don't know why not feeling REALLY excited ;
But i guess when i reach the hospital tml,den my feeling will get HIGH!
Still don't know wad time will hubby reach :(
Hope he will reach ON TIME!Hope he will be by my side.
Feeling abit sad cause all along my pregnancy,he is always busy about work and never accompany to here or there.But i don't really angry or blame him cause i know he is working hard for our future and the good of little princess,AM I RIGHT?
Or am i concerning myself huh?Haha.

Well,today woke up about 8am.
Went to have Mac breakfast with mum then to the market.
Pack for Michelle(elder brother gf) fish porridge as she is MC today.
So today i'm accompany by them!Hehes,i'm no longer ALONE.
Took a noon nap and i'm feeling very ACTIVE right now.Don't know can slp at night or not lo.
The stupid lo so KELLY(xinrong) keep calling and ask about tml,
And Please..i really don't know la AUNTY!Hahaha!
Anyway,really thanks alot for their(270=38's) concern!Just love them lots!

Alright,i will not be blogging from today onwards.
Cause during confinement mum will not be letting me to use the com.
As you know she is very LAW BY LAW 1..and i really need a rest!
Shall see you guys after 1 month!
By then pictures will be upload!Wait please.

Take care my friends!
Haha,I will be back soon!

Counting down... ...

1 day left..

Bless.

No comments: