Saturday, March 28, 2009

Alright,now my lights are off.
My house is in a dark.
SCARY LA.never try so 'dark' before.Cause I'm scared of darkness.
Knn,what earth hour also don't know.
Alone at home,what to do?Sian.
Think not going out tonight cause no 'kaki'.
Nobody jio too.
:(

Ni say she want to sleep first cause she is so so so tired.
Will call me if there's any function.
She is lonely,I'm lonely too.
Ni is my only good,trusted friend here.
We are just like lesbian.Haha.
Cause we always go out together.
Sometimes,we can go clubbing or drinking ourself.
JUST THE TWO OF US.High la.
We can share and fuck each other.
fuck=gan(scold)
Hahaha.Dun get the wrong meaning ya.
She is a really interesting friend,especially when she is drunk.
She will talk non-stop,and do all the siao siao things.
We are the same 'kaki',cause we love to drink and love to drunk.
No drunk,no talk.

No comments: