Sunday, March 8, 2009

Now then i'm free for blog.
But getting lazy and moodless to type.
What should i say when i'm so moody and lonely?
I need my princess around can..?She make me smile.
People around should know what happen,lazy to repeat and repeat.
Although everything changes,but life still have to go on.
Because of my princess,i will do the best as i can.
I love her lot!So do my family.
Miss my family..hope mum can faster come accompany me.
And my life now is really busy..
Busy with lot of thing..What thing i also dont know..
Cause time is passing so fast suddenly..
Everything seems so pack..
I need a break please.I need holiday.
CAN I..??
I need earn lot money..
Cause i believe without you i still can live.
Live a happy life with my princess.
And please fuck as far as you can.

270 is the best!I love them..!

No comments: