Saturday, March 14, 2009

Recently busy with my life.
Time is not enough!
And i'm so tired.I DUN HAVE ENOUGH SLEEP LA!
But is a good thing that i'm so busy.
I'm so appreciate that all my friends are so caring.
A big thanks to them :)
And my mum,I LOVE HER.
My cutie Fermanda,LOVE HER TOO!

Wednesday went to MOIS.Met up with lot of friends.
Thursday went to Rose Garden.Met new friends!
Friday went to S.S.
And today SATURDAY,anyone going out?
Haha,and should i go out?
When i look into mirror,my face so scary sia.
Damn SHAG sio!
I need more sleep but my time is so pack.

Today woke up at 7..and i'm late for lesson.
Basic thoery lesson.
Everyone say:''finally u are going for ur driving license!''
Knn,as if i will not drive forever.
But MUST THANKS to the bitch,SLUT.
Cause she let me feel so freedom.
Make me see true the world.
Make me feel so HAPPY now.
THANKS LEH BITCH!
Useless shoes u also want,really itchy man.
Why dont be a prositute?At least still got money.
You are just so cheap and cheap of the cheap!

Single life is always good.FREEDOM.
And i guess,is hard for me to believe,trust a guy!
The world is so kong pu.

Alright,should rest.
So sleepy.

No comments: