Thursday, May 21, 2009

Feeling vey tired now.Cause went to swimming just now.
Today no work cause feeling sick.
My fucking nose got block.My fucking nose stud lost again.
Yesterday was fucking drunk.KNN!
Really fucking sueh ah~

Yesteday went to rose garden then mois.
Early go early home :)
Also early drunk.Haha~
Tiger.Hennesy.Vodka.
Today woke up big head cause hang over.

Sb came to find me just now :)
Crazy.Siao.Gila.Sheng jing bing.Full of laughter.Full of noise.
Whenever got him,anywhere,he is the most noisy people.TRUST ME!
No laugh no name Sb :P

Alright.Fermanda is growing well.
She is making my hair drop alot.Fucking lot.
The more she laugh,the more my hair drop.
Oh My God!Is really lot.
I cant stand it man.

Wednesday going for thoery again.
Hope I can pass la.
Is already the 3rd time.CB!!
God bless me please~

No photo upload.Sian la.
Cause now I'm using n96.
And my photo are fucking lot.Damn lag la.
Wait wait wait.I need update my 80 yrs old face soon.

Alright.Need to do mask now.
bye bye.

No comments: