Sunday, June 7, 2009

Alright.My eye is closing.
But I want to keep my blog update :)
Woke up at 6am today.
And you know what?I didnt sleep well yesterday,dont know why!!
Keep waking up and stare at the wall..Whats wrong man??
Hab some bee hoon teng then head down to wait for the person to come fetch me to class.
Reach there about 9++.KNN,what a long journey.
Actually is not long la,butterworth nia.Is just waiting for this and that.KNN!!!
Class started,but my eye is closing.THE MELAYU damn power la.
TOTALLY DONT UNDERSTAND AT ALL.
My friends always say me shameless,malaysian dont know understand.PKM!!!
Class end about 12++,I'M DAMN HAPPY K!Finally can go home :) :) :)
The weather was fucking hot.Hot til my face got 3 traffic light pimples.EeEeEEeee~ ~
Hate it.But that shows that I'm still young ma,RIGHT??

Reach home wait for SB.Cause he promise to send me to work.
But end up never go work cause Nini say no need go liao la.She lazy to send me home!!KNN!!
Sb slack at my house til 5++ then send me to Times Square to look for Nini&David for tea.
Actually wanna go Prangin Mall do my nails,but forgot today CLOSE. Shit.
After tea,waited for Edly to fetch me for dinner!
OH MY GOG.Late dinner!!
We went to FACES STEAK GARDEN for western food.Damn fat la!
But never mind la,long long 1 time.Hehe~
After dinner went to Batu Fringgit to buy sunglass.
Cause mine broke off liao :(
Walking is an exercise too!I need exercise.Lot of exercise.
SUNGLASS is what I need every morning.
And I bought 2!!Is just RM20.Cheap right??
Alright.Damn tired.
And I guess today I have type too much :-P

Nights.

No comments: