Thursday, July 30, 2009

OH MY GOD.
I'm facing lot of fucking stress.
Non stop.
NO!Is cant stop.
WHY WHY WHY....???
What should I do?
This time I really don't know.
Don't know what can I do..Don't know what should I do.
Stress is forcing me.
And I'm gonna become crazy.
Thinking too much can't be help.But I also don't wish too!
Please face the fact.Is really a serious matter..!!Can I think of a better solution in case of all that?
Sorry for all the people around that make you all worry about me.
Especially my MUM.
I'm very sorry :(
I know the things I own you is damn much.
Seeing you so stress and down,it really hurt me so much.
Take care of your health please.


recently will be very busy.
lot of things need to do.Need to think.Need to decide.Need to settle.
And I need to calm down.

And lastly,

Thanks to you,who is always by my side although is not.
Thanks for your care.Thanks for your understanding.Thanks for your listening ear.
THANKS FOR YOUR LOVE.


:(
:(
:(
:(
:(
:(
:(
:(
:(
:(
:(
:(
:(
:(
:(

No comments: