Thursday, September 17, 2009

:(

Sorry to everyone.
Cause i M.I.A damn long.
No one understand ALRIGHT.
CAUSE some of the FUCKING REASON.
BUT hope all of YOU dun misunderstand me.
What I do,all i know
JUST too much things to decide and stress.
PLEASE GIVE ME SOMETIME.
Thanks for understanding if you are.(Alright....?)
I already try my best to settle everything.TIME TIME TIME!!!!!!!!
GOD PLEASE GIVE ME A LITTLE BIT OF PEACE!THANKS DAMN MUCH.Just abit,my smile will apppear.
Lastly,i just wanna say...







SORRY TO MY FAMILY.SORRY FOR THE WORRYING.
I'm fine here.REALLY!!!!!!



And I miss my little precious so much,Qiqi(Fermanda).
Seeing her soon :) :)) :))))

.1st of octorber.


Please plan some gathering for my dear lovely girls,270.Let me know when I'm back ok.
Thanks.

I dont wish to explain anything cause,explain is just a waste.

Alright.Chat when I'm back.

Mummy mummy,please dont angry ok.
I'm not what you think.

Thats all I wanna say.

Bye bye.


No comments: