Thursday, October 29, 2009

Good morning!
Oh my god!
Recently woke up so early for what?siao.
There is lot of thing waiting for me to do man.sian 1/2.
Always like this.Forever got things to settle.Knn..

Hey!I leaving Penang on 18th November.
Back to S'pore for my new life.Normal life.Happy life.
WITH YOU.(ttw)

I guess everyone is waiting for me ya?hehe..
Alright.Recently the weather here siao siao.
Morning hot like hell.Night rains like hell.
Oh my god!My complexion turn bad.HOW neh??
Broke for the month..Bought 1 bag.
Cannot mention here,if not my dear sure kill me.
Hehehe.. :P

I'm getting fatter abit?
Some of my friends said I'm fatter lo.
But still ok ba?!??!!!?!!!!
Just that I hate my tummy.Ugly.Er xin.
Alright.Nothing much to blog liao.
bye bye.
Will upload the pictures I taken yesterday at RG.

No comments: