Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm so sleepy now!So better blog since i'm free.
Today woke up at 7++,dad bought breakfast for me,THANKS :)
Leave house about 8++ then took bus to k.k hospital.
Knn,traffic was kinda jam and the bus driver keep on BRAKE and BRAKE,F***!
Everything is fine for little princess,PEACE!
Ends my check up about 12pm.
Intend to took a bus home but end up took a cab home,hehehe..LAZY LAZY.
Meeting ladyboss and kelly(xin rong) at westmall later,
But since i reach home early,so help up with some houseworks 1st!
I'm a good girl!
Reach westmall about 2pm,
Met up with ladyboss at MOS 1st and we wait for kelly awhile,
We all were hungry so headed to foodcourt to have our lunch QUICK!
Tomyam mee hun kueh!Haha,my favourites!
3 of us ate the same,and the excitement was GOOD ya.HAHA
Didnt walk around cause WESTMALL IS ALWAYS 10YRS THE SAME!Sian.
Bought a pack of sweet for myself as longtime no eat sweet la.
Mum dont allow OK!shh~shh~
Ladyboss going home to pack her stuffs as tml she is going genting!Song la~
Kelly came my house awhile and please..OH MY GOD
Everytime she come my house sure alot of shit to SHIT!Hahaha~
Alright,i'm really tired and i think i need a rest!

Anyway,Happy birthday to NGXINRONG,fatty bom bom!
And hope LaopoElene enjoy her genting trip ya!
And lastly I will be admitting to hospital on 20-1-09!

Hope everything is smooth!Bless.

No comments: