Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Today woke up at 9++ and is kinda early,
Actually dun intend to wake up so early lo,
But my little princess is hungry,so HAHAHA!
Have some bread and a cup of HOT milo,
Then watch tv awhile,SIAN la.
Start my houseworks again,as i got nothing to do!
Finish houseworks and chat with 38CLUB awhile,
Haha,GOSSIP likes AUNTY again.
And i think is our everyday routine sia..!!
Cook noodles for myself,as i'm really lazy to walk out of the house,
Day is always early for me,so i decided to help mum do something!
Guess wad..?I'm a good girl ok.
I have done some almond pudding for mummy!And is her favourite!
She will be very thankful to me :)
No one in the house likes the SMELL lo,but i think is ok la,
ALMOND PUDDING WITH LONGAN!
Yummy yummy~
I think can be serve at night,but dunno is sucessful or not sia..Hahaaa~
Anyway,feel happy!

Hubby called and told me to webcam tonight!
Yea Yea~ ~
More happy!

Tml will be meeting NGXINRONG and LAOPO ELENE !

No comments: