Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Just finish my lunch now.
Listening to music ; and i'm playing game soon.
Already done all the houseworks,Yea Yea!
But still find my day early man!
Wad to do?Siian.
Hubby suppose to be off today,
But lack of people to work,so NO OFF!
And i think he is not feeling well,caught a FLU.
So ke lian la >.<
But also serve him right,cause he have not been sleeping early this few days.
Hahahaaa~ ~

Oh,yesterday webcam with hubby awhile,
And he told me that he think of a new name for little princess,
张艾琪..
I told dad and mum and finally they are happy and agree this time.
If not my head will bust again.
Still considering whether to use this name or not,
Cause we still have a little time.
But just hope my ear can be PEACE!
:)

Anyway, couting down..

7 more days to see hubby..

and..

10 more days to see my little princess!

WOw wOW~

No comments: