Monday, January 12, 2009

Today went to k.k for check up again,
And its ALONE!
Doctor says everything is fine for little princess,PEACE!
Have my lunch there ALONE.
Took a bus home as day is still early.
Reach home about 1pm,rest awhile den start my houseworks again.
Called hubby and told him to come next week as i'm giving birth ; EXCITED sia!
And the things r done and is time for me to chat with 38CLUB!
270=38CLUB
Haha,without them time will kills!
And this is how we last our sistership!
Just LOVE them lots,AUNTY ROCKS!

Ok,dad is very good to me as i told him i want eat 'ba gua',
And he already bought it for me!Thanks Thanks :)
So this few days i want to eat alot alot alot of 'rubbish' ;
YES IS ALOT!
And i know i'm a big fat pig now but just dun care la,
Will diet after birth,SWEAR!

Hubby is coming ; miss him lots!
LOVES.

No comments: