Saturday, January 10, 2009

OH MY GOD!
I'm so so so so SAD!
Sad and feel helpless..
My stomach feel so so so so itchy sia!
Out of a sudden,all the ''thunder'' came out!
Is so irritating,really so so so so itchy den i cant stand it man!
F***!
But..i promise myself that i will not scratch!
Yes,i will NEVER!And it look so scary man.
God pls help me :(

Today is a bad day!
Cause i woke up in the 4am,
M stomach was so pain,really cant stand it!
Pain awhile den go vomit..
After vomit feels better,but it comes again.
Den awhile later i go 'lao sai'..
Haha,mum very gan jiong sia ;den she did not went for work.
Cause she thought i'm going to give birth liao.
But end up it was not OK!
Rest for awhile and fall aslp til 11am.
Woke up and have my lunch as i was very hungry liao,hehe.
Slack at home AGAIN.
Play online games + listen to music.
'38 CLUB' not online today,SIAN LA!
Hahaha,tml is sunday and everyone will be at home!
Yea Yea : )

Little princess is so naughty!

No comments: