Friday, January 16, 2009

Just finish my lunch,I'M SO FULL!
Have mee siam and bought 1 sardine curry puff!
B4 this i have some breads and Milk for breakfast!
And guess wad?!!I woke up 9am today.
I think i must be CRAZY!
LOL..
Actually i eat alot everyday,but just dunno why little princess is still too small.
Maybe she is like me?Small size?LOL
A very happy thing happen just now!
My lovely brother(2nd) called home just now at about 10.30am.
Is been damn damn long i did not hear his voice,
And he just speaks like TAIWANESE!Really big difference sia!
Only spoke to him for a few mins :(
IS NOT ENOUGH LA!Guess dad and mum will be happy if i tell them tonight!
Kor,i miss you so much!Take care ya
Finish all my houseworks liao,
So nothing to do now,Sian!
The most sad thing is the NGXINRONG office computer need service,
So she cant chat today!SO SAD :)
No more 38's today.

Hahaha~

Alright,nothing much to write..

Counting down ya~WoW~WoW~

No comments: