Saturday, January 17, 2009

Today is saturday,finally i'm not alone at home.
Happy happy :)
But getting more excited cause TUESDAY is coming!
Gan jiong huh.
But wondering wad time will hubby reach on tuesday ;
He is driving here after work on monday,hope he can reach b4 i admit to hospital..
But safety is more important,so told him to took a nap if he is tired.
Ytd did not chat with hubby at night cause Evon and Kelly(xinrong)came to my house.
This two noisy girl confirm make my house full of LAUGHNESS.
My mum and aunty confirm like them to come my house OFTEN ya.
Hahaha.
They left about 10++ ..
By then i was feeling sleepy too liao ;
Drank a cup of HOT milk before entering to my lalaland.
I have a good sleep!
Mum say today need tidy up the room!
Alright,no worry..I will help up :)

counting down..

3more days..

No comments: