Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I hope Octorber I have a wonderful time.
No stress.No quarreling with anyone.
Cause time is really precious.

Now then I realise time really pass damn damn fast.
And I'm getting older and damn older,SHAG LA!
I guess most of the people don't really understand,
But I hope you can understand how hard I'm working out for all the things.
Can I know when my stress will stop?Just a little bit will do.
People always say I'm a very cheerful girl...LOL!
Ever since that incident,I have change alot.
Bad or good?Actually I also dont know.
My mind is fill with lot of things.But it seen like I can't do anything.
What can I do to make a better life?I really don't know man...!!!!!
This year I'm damn unlucky.REALLY SUEH AH!KNN.
All I want is just very simple.
A happy and peaceful life.
Damn simple ok.
*^&(_+_!#$^%&! ****

Is time for me to start to plan for my precious.
Although she is just a little baby now,but AGAIN,time really pass that fast.
Being a single mother is not that easy,but I guess,
I 'NG KER CHING' can do it.
I'm strong.I'm superwoman ok!HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :-P




No comments: