Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I've got lot things want to buy la!
I want change my fucking phone.Hang like hell.
Feel like throwing away,but I think my Dad will kill me! :-P
But don't know want to change what phone lo.HAI!
And I want buy that Gucci bag!!!!!!!!Hehehe~
I just love Gucci.Prada.Marc Jacobs.And of cause Burberry...!!!
Thats all.
You can say I'm greedy but I don't thinks so :)
LOL!

Bag bag bag,or phone phone phone??OMG!Hard to choose.
Cause my burberry bag is dirty like a 'la ji tong'.
Bring out also paiseh :-S
:-S
:-S
:-S



........
...........
...............
..................
........................
..............................
.................................... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think soon I will be broke.
No,I think is bankrupt.
No money still want buy this buy that.Siao liao sibo! >.<
And still got lot more.Can't mention too much.
If not later pple thought I'm NG XIN RONG.
Always writing compo.Hahahahahahahha~
Nagging like aunty!

Please don't scold me.Cause this is the fact ok!HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA~ ~

CB.I think my com going hell soon.Keep hang.
Damn unlucky la.CB CB CB!


And lastly..

I think is been a damn damn damn longtime I did not upload photo's up.
Damn lazy.Cause the fucking net is fucking lag.Really fucking lousy!
But I've got lots of photo want to upload!!!
Wait til when I'm really free then upload ba.

Alright.
I have finish my compo.

See you guys/girls soon.
And my lovely family,my precious.

And you.


No comments: